Dead Aim is the only putter to put you consistently over the aim line while offering loft and lie feedback. The USGA Approved Dead Aim Putter is the only putter you can train with using the optional detachable laser and Center Strike clip and then take onto the golf course for tournament play. Made of 421 stainless steel, the milled face putter has a soft feel with great sensory feed back and the mallet head shape has an extremely high Moment of Inertia for straighter putts even on off center hits. More than 50 of the top tour players are training with and using the Dead Aim putter without compensation because they know it works. Dead Aim has also become the putter of choice for some of the nations top PGA Teaching Professionals because they know it improves their students scoring immediately and will train them to become better putters.
- Optional detachable laser for accuracy training
- USGA approved putter with three dimensional set up and alignment
- High visibility center marking and alignment aid for perfect aim
- Hand and eye position Sight scope for putting consistency
- Optional detachable Center Strike Clip for consistent club head center strikes